Specialised Management Services Ltd (SMS) is a leading global manufacturer of equipment and provider of maintenance/installation services for the oil and gas industry, specialising in hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical control systems. Bases in Great Yarmouth and Aberdeen are supported internationally by our parent company Alderley plc.
Through continued investment in our employed, competency assured, trained team and the constant development of our products and services SMS is committed to supporting our client base with integrated specialised solutions.
With our team of experienced Project Engineers, Designers, Coordinators, Field Engineers, Offshore Technicians and Workshop staff we can offer full turnkey packages from Design, Build, Installation, Maintenance, Servicing and Repairs through to end of life Decommissioning.
Operating with a team of full time employed, highly experienced engineers and technicians, SMS provide integrated bespoke solutions for all types of equipment.
These solutions are supported by expert knowledge centres which include:
- In house system and equipment design providing bespoke solutions to client process requirements.
- Engineering, manufacturing and project management.
- Specification and Procurement of required components in accordance with all performance and legislative requirements.
- Installation, commissioning, on-going maintenance support and training as required.
- After sales service support and spares management.
- Support from onshore and offshore, competency assured technicians, trained to internationally recognised standards working in accordance with all legislative and other industry requirements and guidelines such as UKOOA and MIST.